Blender for Architecture
Blender is quite suitable for Architecture works nevertheless a lot of features still lacks to use it friendly. The aim of this website is to bring together most content related to Architectural design with Blender to help and improve our workflow.
To begin, we could afford:
- Materials (Glass, stone, brick...)
- Seamless textures (mostly for materials)
- 3D Furniture and models (chairs, cars, trees, human people..)
- Scripts (import-export, measurement, CAD tools...)
- Tutorials (share your tricks and tips, workflow between Blender and other software)
All content should be in a "free as in speech" license among.
To upload content, please log in. You will found more information on the upload page.
All website should be in english writing although this was, in the beginning, a french project so maybe French words could unwillingly have stayed alive.
Note : This website is designed to be used through the English interface of Mediawiki as modified special pages are not translated and translations have too mistakes about licenses.