Difference between revisions of "Textures"
|Line 140:||Line 140:|
Revision as of 13:22, 23 August 2007
- 1 Procedural
- 2 Seamless
- 3 Pictures
- 4 External links
- See Materials
External link : http://www.squidfingers.com/patterns/6/ Nice patterns
These images all have an alpha channel (transparency) so they can be used as a billboard texture
Free tree images: http://free-textures.got3d.com/natural/free-tree-textures/index.html
Blender greenhouse: http://yorik.orgfree.com/greenhouse.html
- Laurent Antoine "Lemog" offers some, if not the best, tileable textures for free, most of them related to architecture, 512x512 pixels, beautifully tileable. A few bigger textures (1600x1200) are available if you register but these aren't tileable and their usefulness vary. Skies are great.
- http://www.unbruco.it/offcircle/risorse_en.html Textures under CC license
- http://www.cgtextures.com/ Free textures even for inclusion in commercial 3d models
- http://www.blender3d.ch/frozenmist/ Textures under CC license
- http://www.bencloward.com/resources_textures.shtml Royalty free textures
- http://www.squidfingers.com/patterns/6/ Nice pattern for wallpaper or so
- http://www.spiralgraphics.biz/packs/browse.htm Royalty free seamless textures
- http://cemoi2005.free.fr/gallerie/category.php?cat=23 ou http://matlane2000.free.fr/images/textures%20bois/ Wood textures under LAL license
- http://mayang.com/textures/ A very good collection of 1600x1200px texture images, not tileable, free even for commercial use
- http://www.1000skies.com/ A well-known site for panoramic skies. Hi-res images for purchase only, but good enough low-res versions are availible for download. License unclear, though.
- http://www.paris-360.com/ Many very nice panoramic pictures of Paris, excellent for doing image-lighting on your scenes (with yafray or another ray-tracing engine)
- http://textures.forrest.cz/ Free textures (few has copyrights but we can't know which ones... :( )